[orca-list] Orca and me-tv was orca and MythTV

Hello,

Halim Sahin  wrote:
me-tv seems accessible.
You can watch record dvb streams and you have epg support.

yeah thanks this is marvellous. After installing it I have got my skystar2 playing DVB-S almost instantly. The only real problem I have found so far is that it was unable to scan for channels it-self so I had to use scan utility from the dvb-utils package. Is anybody using this software? Are there any keyboard shortcuts? because I haven't found a quick and nice way to switch channels yet. Also I do need to figure out what else do I need for controlling my motorized dish and tuning to chanels from various satelites. Finally Is there a way to use card reader with valid subscription card to descramble channels? I know these are all off-topic questions but I'd like to hear from anyone who is blind and has got similar setup working so it's why I am posting it here. If you feel like you can contact me off-list.

Thanks

Peter