Re: [orca-list] Errors in de.po file in latest revision

Hi,
Am Samstag, den 12.04.2008, 15:51 +0200 schrieb Mario Lang:
Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de> writes:

Hi,
just tried to install the very latest Orca, but I get error messages
when performing "make".
I attach the message file.

"This looks like your subversion checkout is not clean, you
seem to have a conflict in your de.po file.  Fix the conflict and
orca should build fine."

How to do this?
But I don't think this is all: Jochen Skulj, the translator of the
German version, wrote in Bugzilla, that he had difficaulties in
translating the file properly.
See bug 519936 on Bugzilla.
I sent my error file there too.
Hermann