Re: [orca-list] Wireless Operation and Orca

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 07:03:49PM -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
I have a need to operate my computer wirelessly. I can do that with an
Elba, wi-fi and ssh. However, I would like to use Orca, so as to get
access to all the features of Gnome and Firefox. How might I go about
this?

If you can get BrlAPI to operate over your wireless network, the Orca instance
running on the remote system could interact with the BRLTTY instance on your
machine. Generating keyboard events might be a problem though.