Re: [orca-list] Latest Ubuntu Guttsy live CD

i tried tribe5 and that version still doesn't work. I was going to try out yesterdays build but the image unfortunately is too large to fit onto a cd and I don't have any dvd's.

mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <christian8000 gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Latest Ubuntu Guttsy live CD

Hi all,
Have just joined this list.
Have downloaded the latest build of the Ubuntu Guttsy CD. Decided to try if Orca is working or not. However, when I insert the CD into the drive nothing seem to happen. It doesn't seem to boot. The CD spin for some time but nothing seem to happen. Has anyone else experienced this?
many thanks,
Christian