Re: [orca-list] key interrupt

Hi all

I think that current behaviour is OK.
Now you can use commands to see the latest n message, and also you can
focus the incoming text window for reviewing.
If you press f6 you will cycle through different windows, the outgoing
text (the text that you are typing) the incoming text (the text that
others write) and the list of persons whom are participating in the
chat.
You can use arrow keys to review the text in these windows.

If you don't have key interupt
you can not stop reading the text.
If there are many persons in the chat room and there are much flood the
speech could be endless and no way to stop it. I would turn crazy :-)

Regards,

Javier

El jue, 25-10-2007 a las 08:22 -0700, Rusty Perez escribiÃ:.

Hi Dorano and others,
I would think that you do not want key presses to interrupt the speech
when chatting. When using irc or any other type of chat, others may
send a message while you are typing. If the speech is interrupted,
then you miss what others say.
There may be other aplications but this is what I'm thinking now.
Thanks!
Rusty