[orca-list] Evolution doesn't work after downgrade!

Hi all,
This is a notification, rather than a question.

I tried Ubuntu Gutsy on my laptop (an Acer travel mate, the old one),
but it didn't work, so I had to re-install feisty. I keep my home
directory on a seperate partition, so all the settings are saved every
re-install. But after I'd downgraded, evolution was throwing a SEGFAULT,
and it wasn't until I'd deleted all the .* files in my home directory
and rebooted it'd work.

Just a not for anyone who's having difficulty with this.

HTH.

--

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris norman4 ntlworld com -->