Re: [orca-list] Connection Brailestar 40 via bluetooth to an ubuntu system

Hi Gerhard,

On Do, Okt 25 2007, Gerhard Jaworek wrote:

I know about the problem which acores with the usb-serial-converter in the
braillestar 40 model from HandyTech.

I can't see any problem at all. I use a Braillestar 80 over a USB
connection with SBL and it works like a charm.

My distribution of choice is Debian, but that shouldn't make any
difference. The kernel module for the built-in usb2serial converter is
ftdi_sio and it is loaded automatically on system boot, thanks to Udev.

Anyway, the subject tells something about bluetooth, which is another
story, but works as well. ;-)

cheers

  Henning