Re: [orca-list] sidux and orca

Hi Michael:

This is an ongoing discussion and there is no timeline in place.

Will

Michael Whapples wrote:
On this topic, does any one know when QT accessibility will be suitable
for Orca? I understand this was going to be part of QT4, and that
someone was working on a system to make QT accessibility available to
AT-SPI (or something like that). Other than this accessibility work,
apps that use QT would need to be moved to using QT4, so I know this
won't be instant, but I am sure that talk of this has been going on for
some time, so I just wondered if anyone knew the progress and
timescales.

From
Michael Whapples