-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Rusty Perez
Enviado el: jueves, 25 de octubre de 2007 0:13
Para: Orca screen reader developers
Asunto: [orca-list] orca and pidgin

Hi folks,
So I tried pidgin today. A friend wants me to do some irc
with him. First off, there seems to be a combo box to sellect
the protocal, but it'll only let me select aim. And, when I'm
chatting with a friend on aim, my keystrokes interrupt the
speech, so I miss half of the conversation. Any thoughts?
Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list