Re: [orca-list] Combo Boxes

Regarding your comments about firefox combos, I don't know if its from
something else (possibly a reminant from when I used windows), but I
thought officially it was meant to be alt+down to open the combo, and
then after that (while combo open) up and down moves the selection, and
alt+up closes it. This would remove this problem (which I think is a
problem which could do with being corrected). Alternatively, it could
work like the standard linux combo which you press space to open it and
make the selection and press space to close.

From
Michael Whapples