Re: [orca-list] firefox isn't updated?

Firefox 3 isn't in Gutsy because Firefox 3 has not been released yet.
Indeed, there hasn't even been a beta release, only alpha releases. I
doubt there will be a final release until early 2008. Nothing's stopping
you using alpha releases of Firefox 3 with Gutsy however. It sounds like
you want some integration that is available with the default Firefox 2
installation that is not available with your current method of running
Firefox 3 alpha. If you can be specific about what you need, people can
probably help you out.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis