Re: [orca-list] Is where Am I working properly in the laptop layout?

Hi Javier:

Nice to hear from you.

Single and double presses of CapsLock+/ are what you need to use on the laptop. I believe the reason for doing this was to prevent the user from having to press a large number of keys at the same time.

Hope this helps and hope you are doing well,

Will

Dorado Martínez wrote:
Hi to all

I am using Orca on a Hacer Travelmate laptop computer, so
I am using the laptop keyboard layout to control Orca.

I have noted
 that where am I? functionality isn't working nicely specially when you want to get extended information by
pressing double orca + enter.

E.G in a dialog to get the default button on a page, or status bar content in a gedit document.

Should I use a different command to get this information that I have missed or really this is a bug with the
laptop leyout?

When I use the desktop layout there is no problem, I can use insert + kp enter twice to get extended info.

Thanks guys!

Regards

Javier