Subject: [orca-list] Problem when using .a/utogen.sh in Ubuntu Feisty
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:24:23 -0600
From: Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com>
To: Orca List <orca-list gnome org>

Hi all,
I am trying to compile orca from the latest svn (`svn co
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk orca`), but autogen.sh seems to be a
little unhappy.

When I execute ./autogen.sh, I get the following messages:

shift: 364: Can't shift that many.

What is going on here? I have used this version before (on Ubuntu 6.10),
but I have just upgraded to 7.04.

Cheers.

--

Chris Norman