[orca-list] I am not able to start Orca from A Ubuntu Live CD

Dear developers and users,

    I downloaded yesterday The live CD build by using following hyperlink.

After burning this iso image to CD, I wanted to use Orca screen reader with this Ubuntu live CD. But I experienced interesting problems.

I pressed F5, then three times down arrow key to choose use with screen reader item. Then I pressed Enter key twice. The Operating system and all components started to load in to The RAM. I was able to listen The welcome melodic sound, but this was all. No speech. When I plugged The USB type of Tieman Braille Voyager braille display, The operating system correctly recognized my braille display, I heard The short beep from The braille display. Later I was able to read,

startup problem.
The screen is not in text mode, or similar message. The Brltty have been started, but The speech did not started again. I rebooted approximately for 7 times and after this I gave it up because The CPU fan started to rotate to it's maximum speed, so I turned off my computer.

I even tried to run The Orca by pressing ALT+F2 and I typed Orca.

The Orca started, but orca provided my many choices by pressing number from 1 to approximately 36 or more for choosing various languages for Espeak synthesizer. But it was all, even I pressed number 1, I pressed Enter, The Orca did not speak to me.

The Brltty displayed again The error message, The screen is not in text mode.

I was able to use Orca only for one time yesterday, and When I rebooted my computer, I was not able to start it.

    Would You be so kind and try to tell Me The reason? Was it, that i pressed a key strokes too fast during boot? Or The F5 key do not have to be pressed?
I even tried to press The 3 number for accessing screen reader, I tried to press The 3 number on my keyboard, but without results.

Thank You very much for Your answer.

Kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel