[orca-list] from a linux project to a linxu system.

Hi folks,
I apologize for asking questions about topics that have been probably
asked, and asked, and asked again, but I'm not finding anything.  My
goal here is to get my desktop pc that has fedora7, firefox3.0 tured in
to a functioning workspace.
I'm using the latest build of orca v2948, but I have problems when I try
to play sounds that something doesn't work with the sound card, which is
a 32bit.  I aso notice that firefox doesn't work with realplayer, nor
can I execute realplayer from the desktop after installing the rpm.  can
you help?
Thanks
Justin Mann