Re: [orca-list] Again speech-dispatcher crashes

Hi,
On Fr, Nov 23, 2007 at 01:16:02 +0100, Hermann wrote:
Hi,
since I've installed SD 0.6.4 on my Gutsy system, I observe SD crashes
almost every day.
It happens while reading longer text, either by scrolling it via cursor
keys or by using the read-all function.
The SD-logfile doesn't show any error messages.
It seems to happen only once per session.
Has anyone experienced the same?

no.
On my machine sd is really stable.
Which Synth are you using?
Can you reproduce the problem?
Perhaps it is a special string that is the Problem here.
The ibmtts module had such problems in the past.

Halim

Hermann