[orca-list] required and forbidden m4 macros missing tip.

Hello,

Just thought I\'d bring this up again as although I fixed it in
OpenSuSE 10.2, the problem showed it\'s self again this morning in
10.3.

I really should document these things when I come across them so I
don\'t need to go looking the next time.

Kenny was parcially right. gnome-common is required and may cause this
M4 macro problem however a missing autoconf package will cause it as
well.

who knows.  hopefully someone will find this in the archive the next
time they come across this.

Darragh