[orca-list] Updating to 2.21 - at-spi and pyatspi

OK, I'm stuck here.

I've updated orca to the latest trunk, but running gives me a message about pyatspi module not found.

I managed to find pyatspi.deb (forget version etc), but dpkg -i says that at-spi needs to be updated to 1.20.* from 1.18.* (I'm using Feisty). I searched around and found a tar.gz file for at-spi-1.20.1 and built / installed it, but still no joy.

I'm sure I'm not understanding something basic here. How do I proceed...

Thanx in advance...
-- Rich