[orca-list] VMWare

Hello all,

I just wanted to let anyone who might be interested know that I've just
downloaded VMWare and it's reasonably accessible.  The buttons aren't
but they follow gnome conventions so tabbing to the last unlabled button
is alwas the one to move to the next screen.  I've just successfully
registered on the vmware website, obtained a serial number and installed
the product on Ubuntu 7.10 and finally set up and configured a virtual
machine.

The only difficult part was filling out the form on the vmware website.
Orca has a very long way to go before it matches the usability of
windows screen readers on the Internet.  Especially in combo boxes.  I
was at the point of pulling my hair out just before hitting that submit
button.

Things are advancing though and it's great to see it.

Darragh