From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
On Behalf Of Mike Pedersen
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 1:07 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] reminder orca round-table 2:00 PM PDT tomorrow

Hi all, this is just a reminder of our round-table in the orca chat room
to discuss orca usibility issues.  The meeting will be held in the orca
chat room at: irc.gnome.org room name #orca.  The meeting will be at:
2:00 PDT/ 2100 GMT tomorrow tuesday June 29th.
This is a time for Orca developers and users to discuss topics of
interest.
thanks muchh
Mike