Re: [orca-list] orca with virtualbox

On Mo, Mai 28 2007, Guy Schlosser wrote:

Hi all, was wondering if I can get some help with Orca and Virtual
box.  When I run VirtualBox from either the command line or gnome,
the program starts, but all speech is lost.

The GUI of Virtualbox is QT-based, so it's currently not
accessible. However, Virtualbox can be configured and controled from the
commandline with VBoxManage.

I've tried this both as root, and as a user.  Anyone else have any
suggestions?

You have to be a member of the vboxusers group.

  Henning