[orca-list] orca and vmware

Hey there Henrik and all. Those were some awesome directions on running a vmware server under Windows. How would I go about running vmware under Linux (I.E. I already have my Ubuntu feisty installed on my laptop, and I want to create a small Windows VM for doing things like playing Troopanum and the like). Does Orca run well with vmware under Linux? Or, has anyone had any experience getting audio games like Troopanum and Pipe to run under wine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy