Re: [orca-list] Opened Spread sheet reading whole rows

Hello Justin,

Does anyone here use open spread sheet?  When I tried that, I could
not get orca to stop reading the whole row when I would go up and
down.  In fact, it would read a bunch of cells when I went side to
side but at least it shuts up after a few arrow presses.
This problem has been fixed in the trunk version of orca.  In order to
correct this in the released version that you are using simply press
insert+f11 after you have opened calc.  You will then be reading by cell
instead of row.
Hope this helps
Mike