Re: [orca-list] Perhaps a bit OT: SD and punctuation

And finally: Does SD support saying text by sentence, instead of line?

As far as I know, Orca sends the text by line, so the speech system has
no notion of the original sentence structure.  Maybe Will will have some
advice on this?  Would it be possible in Orca?  This would be definitely
useful to get the text by larger chunks in the SayAll function and
probably on other places too (jumping by paragraph in Firefox etc).

I believe it should be speaking by line now, at least as of around last
week or so.  Do you experience different SayAll speak-by-line behavior
when using gnome-speech and Speech Dispatcher?

Will