Re: [orca-list] Help Please? Newbie can't get Orca to work from the live CD

Hello Ann,
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuFeisty

to get the live CD up and talking, but Orca does not come up talking
when the CD boots. I am assuming it is booting because I get the little
musical tone.
If you got the music this means that the procedure to start
accessibility didn't take when you first booted.  You might have missed
the window to enter the "f5 3 enter, enter" sequence.  You might try it
again doing the procedure as soon as you first hear the CD finish
spinning up.
Hope this helps.
Mike