Re: [orca-list] Orca braille support: brltty running problems

I believe the second process is started by udev. If you want to have
brltty started manually (by you) or started automatically on start up
(eg. /etc/rc.local) then you can solve this by removing the brltty udev
rule (probably /etc/udev/rules.d/xx-brltty.rules where xx is a number (I
don't know it now and can't check as I removed it, but you will be able
to find it using ls)).

If your display is a USB display it should be able to start brltty when
you plug in the display (you would need the udev rule for this) and then
you need not start brltty manually.

I prefer the first solution.

From
Michael Whapples