-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Joanmarie Diggs
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de marzo de 2007 19:16
Para: Willie Walker
CC: Rich Burridge; orca-list gnome org
Asunto: [orca-list] evolution message position (was Re: Menu
item spoken before some entries.)

Hi Will.

As an addition or alternative to the hot key approach, what
do people
think of the idea of having Evolution just automatically
positioning the
caret at the top of the message content rather than at the
top of the
message headers?  The Evolution developers might be
amenable to this idea.

I think this makes the most sense if they are willing to do it.

--Joanie