Re: [orca-list] Learn mode locks up escape key

Hi Hermann. Any chance that NumLock was enabled when you tried it? That is the only time I've gotten stuck in learn mode.

hermann wrote:
Hi,
when I enter the learn mode, and then press escape to leave it, the
escape key gets locked to the learn mode:
When I press escape in another program I hear "Leaving learn mode", and
the program specific function of escape is not performed.
Example: Open Evolution, open any mail, enter the learnmode and leave
it, and try to close this mail by pressing escape. You have to reload
the Orca settings to get ridd of that lockup.
Is this known?
Regards
Hermann