Re: Orca What happened to the Acroread script?

Okay, here's the funny part:

I can just see Joanie going "but, but, you did exactly this in the
StarOffice script. I was just copying you!"

I was just having a conversation with Will via IM and pretty much said
just that.  "but, but" and everything. ;-)  Guess I've become
predictable....  I also said to him that I was sure there was something
fundamental that I was missing -- and there was -- so thanks for the
clarification!

Will also suggested that I should move all of those global methods into
the Script class.  I'm doing that as we "speak".  Once it's done and
tested, I'll add an acroread refactor bug and patch to bugzilla.