Orca Resended mail - structural navigation in FF3

I repeat the last mail, cause Joanie can't get it; Comcast rejected it
as spam, for whatever reason - sorry.
                               Von:
hermann <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de>
                                An:
Joanmarie Diggs
<j-diggs comcast net>
                             Kopie:
Orca MailingList
<orca-list gnome org>
Re: Orca Structural Navigation for
Links has been added
                             Datum:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:31:44 +0100

Hi Joanie,
thanks for that quick accomplishment of the FF functions.
However: I've to put some water into the wine, because the "v" and
"shift+v" keys don't work at all.
I've tested it on several homepages:
http://www.dradio.de
http://www.f-r.de/rss/nachrichten/index.xml
If you open any link, return to the former page and try to search for a
visited link, you always hear: "No visited link".
I use the very latest FF3.
Maybe a problem of the HTML code. I guess you've tested it on several
sites, which ones?
Regards
Hermann