Orca New issues in FF3

Hi all.
I've found a few new issues while testing FF3:
I activated the navigation bar in order to quickly type an URL or do a
search. Till this morning Orca showed this bar in braille and spoke its
content. This went for no reason. I still can type in text but blindly.
The letters "h" and "o" navigate the pages for headings and chunks,
adding shift does the search backword. If I use those letters together
with the control key, I get the same effect, but not with the alt key.
The control key is needed to perform program hotkeys, so this phenomenon
shouldn't happen.
Any hints?
Regards
Hermann