Re: Orca reading emails in evolution

Hi,
The way i do it is that i tab to the first header and then i arrow down
through headers and that lets me read the text of the mail.
HTH,
/Krister

MICHAEL WEAVER wrote:
How do you get Orca to read the actual text of emails in Evolution?
I ask because someone at my Linux group helped me set it up and although
I can tab through the headers etc, it doesn't seem to like reading the
actual email itself.
I use Ubuntu Edgy on a Compaq Presario I think it might be 140 laptop
but it is only the version of Orca which comes with Edgy by default.
Do I need to update Evolution, my version of Orca or both in order to
resolve my problem?