Re: Orca branched for gnome-2-18

(Stripping off all the reply-to's to make sure this message goes only to the appropriate lists)

We regularly develop/use/test the latest Orca code on GNOME 2.16. The only thing to be aware of is that there's stuff underneath Orca that was fixed between GNOME 2.16 and GNOME 2.18. As a result, access that works on GNOME 2.18 may not work on GNOME 2.16.

Will

hermann wrote:
Just one question:
Can I use Orca 2.18 in Ubuntu Edgy, which, I guess, works under Gnome
2.16?
Hermann