[orca-list] wireless on my laptop

Hey all, got a question about setting up wireless on a laptop.  I have a
Dell Inspiron 2200 with built-in wireless.  Ubuntu 7.04 is seeing it as
device eth1.  When I try to use network-admin to set it up, I have two
problems.  One being that when I go into the properties of my wireless
device, I see no option to disable wep, as the network I'm trying to
connect to has no security enabled.  Second, I can't get a connection to
the internet.  Is network-admin the best way to do this?  Has anyone had
any success setting up something like wicd with Orca?  As always, thanks
in advance for the help.

Guy