[orca-list] my first professional use of orca

Hey! I used orca for real for the first time today. I've been playing around with it at home for weeks/months. But today, I had a user who messed up his xorg.conf. He didn't know that, of course. All he knew was that his GUI was messed up. So I downloaded ubuntu, booted with orca running, and copied the xorg.conf to the hard drive. Upon reboot, the user got his GUI back.

Very nice. Thanks to everyone who created orca.

--
John Heim
jheim math wisc edu / 608-263-4189