Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu and Gnome Help

Hi Ian:

I understand the situation to be that Yelp (the help application) is
using a released version of Gecko, the HTML rendering for Firefox.  All
the hardcore accessibility work for Firefox is currently for Firefox
3.0, which includes a rewrite of the accessibility support in Gecko.

The Firefox 3.0 accessibility work is still underway, so a released
version of the new Gecko engine is not available.  As a result, it will
probably be some time before Yelp uses the new engine.

Will