Re: [orca-list] plugging other language voices

"IT" == Ishwor Thapa <rowhsi gmail com> writes:

    IT> Hi Jan,
    IT> On 6/18/07, Jan Buchal <buchal brailcom org> wrote:
    IT> I didn't get what festival configuration file meant.

If you use Debian package then festival read config file from
/etc/festiva.scm. I you use by hand compiled festival then you must to
festival say that it has read the configuration file simply in some
script festival --server /etc/festival.scm

Best

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008