[orca-list] Evolution sudden crashes without any obvious reason

Hi,
since a few days I observe that Evolution suddenly dies, without any obvious
reason. This happens when I close a program, but also without having done
any action, for example leaving the computer for a while untouched.
Did anyone observe a similar phenomenon. I use Feisty, Evolution 2.10 and
the latest Orca from SVN.
Any ideas? Perhaps a creationist virus stopped evolution ;-)
Hermann