[orca-list] end key not working in firefox is it orca bug?

On 19/06/07, michaelweaver <weavermicha googlemail com> wrote:
I have found the information I need to create the file but I am not sure
if I am supposed to edit this information in a text editor and save it
to the etc directory.
I tried to type the commands in Gnome terminal or my laptop and I
pressed enter after all the commands and it seemed to accept them only
when I logged in I still could not run any of the settings so I presume
that I have to create a file somewhere.
sudo su - root
cat > ~/.orbitrc << EOF
ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPUNIX=0
EOF

hello all,
I find off late that when I am reading a web page in firefox I can't
go to the last word or character by pressing end key.
specially I noticed this when I was reading some code in some
programming related site for php.
is the problem known.  is it a bug in orca or firefox?
note that end key takes me properly to the end of line when I am in an
edit field such as the message body of a composed message or in the to
: field.
this problem of end key not going to the end of line actually only
happens when reading a web page.