Re: [orca-list] Again: Broken find function in FF

Hi Hermann.

I reported this a few days ago: When I open the find bar in FF, type in
text, and then press the next/previous button, the cursor does not get
placed on the found word. It sticks to the find bar, and I've to close
it, using F3 and Shift+F3 to do the search.

When you reported this problem I could not reproduce it, nor could I figure out what the problem was from the debug.out you sent me. When I just looked at it now, I couldn't at first reproduce the problem; then all of a sudden it started happening. Now that I can reproduce it, I should be hopefully able to get to the bottom of it.

Take care.
Joanie