Re: [orca-list] creating a file

Whoa!  Sorry - my fingers fumbled on the send key by accident.  Here's
the URL that should help:

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 17:32 +0100, michaelweaver wrote:
I read something on the Orca site about creating a file for getting
better access to settings which require a sudo password.
How do I create this file and where do I need to save it to?
It might allow me access to my network settings so I can set up my
wireless connection with my USB stick I just purchased to replace my
bust Ralink wireless network card and also to sbackup where speech goes
dead after I type in my sudo password.

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca