[orca-list] Here's a Basic Question

Hey Everyone,
I've tried a couple times to get Orca going on a couple different systems. I get speech at first, but immediately after it says "switching to focus tracking mode" I lose speech and don't get it back. Orca's still running, and I brought up the prefs window and everything seems fine. I can run Orca again with the same results. Any ideas what's going on here? Is this addressed somewhere and I missed it? I'm running it on Ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks for any help.

-Tim