Re: [orca-list] The audio problem again, more suggestions for solutions to it

Hi Michael,
FULLACK. I wrote this LD_PRELOAD stuff before but my idea was to use it
in a wrapper skript to the gnome-speech-driver.
Generaly the speechd is a better solution to this audioproblem.
Unfortunately the ibmtts module has some bugs but espeak is usable with
speechd-0.6.2.

I don't know if the LD_PRELOAD stuff can produce any errors if set
global in one configfile.
What about to do this in ~/.xsession???
Best regards
Halim