[orca-list] Accessible multi-platform GUI toolkits

Hello,
Could anyone suggest an accessible multi-platform GUI toolkit for
python? I was intending to use wxPython (as it uses native controls on
the different platforms, and the Linux one being GTK), but it seems that
the TreeCtrl is not accessible with orca.

So how possible would it be to add the wx TreeCtrl to orca (and I
suppose there may be other controls as well that may need adding)?
Alternatively is there a better option of toolkit (I do want to keep
windows support as well though).

From
Michael Whapples