Re: [orca-list] Other keys for orca keyboard commands

That's incorrect. It is possible to change the default Orca key to Caps Lock from Orca preferences. See this from the wiki:

http://urlx.org/live.gnome.org/90be9

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Jan Buchal wrote:
Hello,

if I good understand in this moment is not possible change default orca
key (insert). But from different reasons will be useful have a
possibility define other keyboard command for orca. For example is many
keyboards which haven't numpad or they have numpad as separate keyboard.
From my point of view is more useful if I haven't find other keyboard
but I can stand with my fingers on one keyboard. I don't tell about laptop
keyboard but about smaller wireless keyboard for example.

so clear to say something similar like in LSR.

Best