Re: [orca-list] Automatic reading of webpages

Hi,
I've to report one side effect the automatic reading causes:
When I open the find bar and type in text, I hear the first item.
Searching forward/backward by pressing the buttons in the bar, used to
place the cursor on the found word in the text. This has gone. Moreover:
It seems as if the buttons don't scroll the text anymore. When I leave
the bar after having pressed a button several times, I land on the first
item of search.
Can you please check that out?
Hermann