Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.6.4 beta1 -- request for help with testing

Luke Yelavich writes ("Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.6.4 beta1 -- request for help with testing"):
Sorry, should have stated what I am using. This was attempted on Ubuntu
Gutsy, with gcc 4.1.3.

I misread your previous message, sorry. I am using gcc 4.1.3 as well (from
Debian), and the module indeed compiles without any warnings. From the
compiler messages you got, it seems to me that you got either and very
old, or a corrupted version of the source file. However, the file from
the archive posted by Hynek is up to date, so I am a bit confused how
your copy got corrupted.

If the problem persists, I guess I will have to try gutsy.

Best regards, Lukas