Re: [orca-list] New list member and new to orca

Hi, you need the latest versions of Orca and the latest development version of Firefox. This is all covered on the Orca wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/

especially at:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall

and

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Firefox

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Sunfire wrote:
Hi...
I thought that I would try out gnome and orca. I am installing it on a VM
with VMWare server. That way I don't have to lose my Windows system since it
is highly dependant on my business work. My first question, is how do you
use Firefox with orca? I think its firefox 2.0 but not really for sure.
Every time I get into firefox with orca running, the whole thing looks real
confusing. All I get is orca saying something like "html container". When I
down arrow, I get nothing. When I tab I get what appears to be links but not
sure. Any idea how to fix this problem, or is it normal orca behavior. If I
need a new version of orca and firefox, how do you do that?
any help would be appreciated. thanks...