Re: [orca-list] wireless internet

You can view and connect via the console

something like iwconfig scan
and that will give you a list of available networks.
just out of curiosity how did you get your wireless set up? steps? I've
tried, however it sent my system hurtling into a kernel panic and it
slowed to crawl and had to format twice.