[orca-list] gaim/pidgin guifications

Is there any way at all to make Orca speak the "toaster popups"
presented using the gaim/pidgin guifications plugin? I find that this
plugin is much more configurable than the libnotify plugin, but the
popup notifications aren't spoken unless I use the libnotify plugin.

I also have observed that one of two things is happening with the
notification daemon and Orca. Either Orca isn't speaking a second
notification while the bubble is still on the screen or else the second
notification isn't appearing at all. An example is in Pidgin when two
people sign on close together. Orca speaks the first signon but not the
second. Is this an Orca/atspi problem or is the notification daemon only
receiving the message for the first signon?

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)